Inspired by the classic DOS game Jump ‘n Bump, Build ‘n Bump retains all of the same head-stomping, multiplayer fun with a twist. You can build your own levels right before you play on them! The game features:
- 2-6 players simultaneously (4 controllers, 2 on keyboard)
- Local and online* multiplayer
- The ability to save and load created levels
- Five block types to build with (regular, spring, platform, spike, and dissolving)
- Practice mode against stationary targets
- "Level master" mode where one player edits the level in real-time while everyone else fights
* Note: The online mode is limited to one connection between two computers. Familiarity with port forwarding is required; there is no dedicated server or lobby.