A classic adventure game with a wild twist
Best described as ‘Monkey Island meets QWOP in a hilarious experience for the entire family (minus grandma and the children), Manual Samuel is about the spoiled daddy’s boy, the eponymous Samuel. Everything in his life has happened automatically, without him having to lift a finger. After an ugly accident involving a septic tank truck, Samuel is forced to make a deal with Death.
Somewhat revitalized, Sam must now survive for 24 hours as you control his entire body, manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you.
Control Sam solo or split his bodily functions up with a friend for maximum co-ordination… or colossal failure. Need a real challenge? See if you can master the brutal time-attack mode. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
YOUR OFFICIAL MANUAL SAMUEL STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun
- Brutal time-attack mode to master
- Scintilating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors